© 2021 Shawill Cosmetics. All Rights Reserved.
1. A brow razor is a smaller beauty tool that features a blade at the top with a long, curved handle, and it’s meant specifically for shaving your brows.
2. PRODUCT TYPE- plastic, blade with 2 pc free refill blades.
3. An eyebrow razor is different from the razor you would use to shave your legs or a beard. You don’t want to get anything quite so large near your brows, as it’s a recipe for overdoing it.
4. A brow razor is a smaller beauty tool that features a blade at the top with a long, curved handle, and it’s meant specifically for shaving your brows.
5. Typically available with rectangular or square-shaped blades, you can find eyebrow shavers of various sizes to help you make your eyebrow maintenance as seamless as possible.
6. Shaving your eyebrows may sound like a recipe for disaster, but this tool is super-safe to use.
7. s with many beauty tools and devices, as long as you use an eyebrow razor the right way, you shouldn’t have an issue.
8. Really, the best thing about brow razors is that if you can’t stand the pain that comes with waxing and tweezing, shaving eyebrows is a pain-free alternative.
9. Ready to work your way to gorgeous eyebrows? Follow our step-by-step tutorial to transform into an eyebrow razor expert. 10. Perfect for both professional salon or home use!.
How To use:
1. The most important thing for you to do is relax. Since you’re using an eyebrow shaver to shape your brows, there is no room for jitters. Shake off the nerves and focus on creating a gorgeous set of brows.
2. Next, you’ll want to make sure that you cleanse your skin properly. Follow your go-to skincare routine, so you can work on a fresh set of brows. This is also a must because you don’t want to risk the spread of bacteria, which can cause blemishes to occur.
3. Using a spoolie, kick things off by brushing your eyebrows upward and outward.
4. DETERMINE YOUR BROW SHAPE.
5. Keep in mind, you won’t have to go through this process every single time you shave your eyebrows. Once you’ve defined your shape once, if you don’t let it get out of hand, you’ll be able to super easy clean up stray hairs with your brow razor without mapping out the entire shape. Laying this groundwork the first time, however, is essential.
Pink, Orange, Green
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.